Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final_Define Market and Identity

The bracelets will for now be geared towards women from the ages of 18 to 30. Initially I won’t market my product towards men until further research is conducted on whether men would wear a birthstone bracelet, or even possibly a ring. Depending on the type of men we research, I think the research will come back that a men’s line would be unsuccessful. “In the process, she creates a brand that is distinctly hers.” (Joseph Hancock, Brand Story pg. 143)

The bracelet is a representation of everything that embodies our consumer’s personality. In my own personal experience, the definitions for my horoscope and the traits of a Capricorn have been on point. I want my customers to feel like no matter what the pressures they have in life are, there is always going to be that little piece of them that brings them back to themselves. “Although dreaming is wonderful and everyone needs goals, it should be kept in mind that it might take some time to attain them.” (Joseph Hancock, Brand Story pg. 74)

“This design team creates products that sparkle and has managed to change the staunch and uptight image of luxury fashion, making it fun and exciting for everyone.” (Joseph Hancock, Brand Story pg.53) I want the customer to not only wear the bracelet but to experience it. Each month every bracelet is going to be different, so I would like for them to look forward to what the following month brings and to live it each day they wear them. Horoscopes are different from day to day, month to month; I want to give them that sense of anticipation to see what new adventures lay ahead because of my bracelets. “The branding stories of Dolce & Gabbana have targeted those who may not normally be expected to enjoy high-quality fashions – the avant garde, bohemian, ethnically diverse, eccentric, unique, nontraditional, and unusual have been part of this design duo’s success. They have embraced everyone.” (Joseph Hancock, Brand Story pg. 53)

No comments:

Post a Comment