Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EOC Week 10 - Brini Maxwell




Ben Sander branded himself as Brini Maxwell. How would you create your own personal brand? What would your logo be? How would you design business cards? What would your theme song be? What would you sell? And who would your target audience be? Finally, where would you show your brand? On television, in a store, or on the Internet? Write and design a project that reflects the ideas of developing your own personal brand. Use the previous questions as an outline.

I would create a line of cocktail rings that represent my daily life. So instead of a gaudy cocktail ring that has a white flower and gold outlines and navy insets, it would be like streets and the city lights, and palm trees. My logo would be interchanging because of the different aspects of life. My theme song would probably be along the lines of “Teenage Dreams” by Katy Perry because it’s about being young and free. I would design my business cards like my logo. The back of each card would be different. Street lights, city nightlife, palm trees, and then the front would of course have the information necessary. My target audience would be any female from the ages of 18-35 who are hip, stylish and open minded. Not all women are open to the idea of wearing rings, let alone cocktail rings, but there is that niche market for women who still love to be youthful. I would show my brand first online and then branch out to stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment